Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Tiny WiFi Host (formerly Wifi Host n Chat) Released


Tiny WiFi Host is Connectify-like Wifi hotspot creator software. But in a small tiny size of 150Kb

Features:
  • Command Line Arguments to autostart on execution, Set SSID and Password
  • It can be operated from TrayIcon
  • It shows Connected Clients
  • Changeable/Removable Notification Sounds
  • Integrated Internet Connection Sharing


Requires:
  • .NET 3.5
  • WiFi Adapter

Changelog:
  • Integrated ICS settings
  • Removed Chat Functionality

Downloads:

2 comments:


  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon! capitalone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.  www.lemigliorivpn.com

    ReplyDelete